Friday, August 11, 2006

Pictures

Here are some pictures of my latest accomplishments or work in progress. What do you think?

This pair of baby socks is a result of leftover yarn from a pair of adult socks.


This is the sheep (roving) I'm trying to turn into yarn and then into a felted bag.


Next are the Lace socks I started knitting. Wow, you can even see some of the pattern.

And if Catherine gives me her o.k. I'll post the felted bag I made for her too.

(Wow, I just added my first link. I'm getting there, I'm getting more and more high speed on this blogging thing)

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger knitwit said...

Hi Angelika,
mh, die Wolle die du da spinnst sieht ja toll aus. In welcher Staerke spinnst du auf deiner Dropspindle, die Wolle sieht sehr fein aus.
Mein Blog spinnt immer noch, kann nicht einsignen. LG Anja

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous keri said...

All your projects look great. Can't wait to see how your booga bags turns up with the sheepy!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home