Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm still unpacking

I just needed to let everybody know that I didn't drop off the face of the earth, I just got lost between all my boxes. I'm making progress though, I even made it into my craft room now, where my husband is still in the progress of getting the internet hooked up to the computer. I have trouble adding attachments to my e-mail, so I won't even attempt to add pictures to this post, for now.

I ran into so much fabric in my stash, that I need to find something to do with them. I also have to redo my pictures of my babysocks, they turned out too light yesterday. I'll post them on etsy, as soon as I get around to it. Oh, by the way my account is called "angelikascreations", but as of now there is nothing to be found there yet. I'll see what else I run into, while unpacking that I'm willing to part with. I also found my quilt I've been (not) working on for a while. It's one of my UFO's I have on my "To-finish-list". It's pieced and pinned, but has only been quilted 1/4. I guess that calls for some quilting evenings, especially when I finally cools off in fall, if that is ever the case here in Georgia. I seems the heat and muggy air is never going to stop.

Well, gotta go. If I keep yapping on the computer the boxes will still be there next year. Cross your fingers I won't get lost again, but without my kids and my husband in the house I actually get stuff done. Aren't you proud of me?

4 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and hope you manage to eventually get through the piles of boxes...hey we need to get together and teach me to quilt sometime.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i hope the unpacking goes a bit quicker for you... the most imprtant thing is that your stashes have revealed themselves and the artist within doesn't have to suffer anymore! ;)

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huhu Angelika, ich bin mal gespannt auf deinen Quilt!
Wieviele Zimmer habt ihr on Post?

Ich kann deinen Umzugsstress verstehen. Ich habe das gefuehl, sowas endet nie. Wir haben noch ein paar Sachen die wir in den army Thrift store bringen wollen, wir haben noch soviel Zeugs... aber so langsam wirds...

naechstes Jahr nach dem Deployments gibt es ne neue Couch u. Gartenmoebel, alles der Reihe nach.

Ist es bei euch schon ein bisschen Kaelter geworden? Was macht das Spinnen, hast du die wolle ein bisschen weiterspinnen koennen?
Liebe gruesse, Anja

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, du Nase,
so mußte ich nun bei Anja einen Link auf deinen Blog entdecken. Wußte nicht, daß du ihn schon betreibst. Jetzt muß ich auch noch englisch pauken....
Dann pack mal schön weiter aus, damit du auch alles wieder schön bei der Hand hast!
LG Karin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home