Monday, April 13, 2009

Family Picture

Maybe this is not the picture you are expecting, but they are part of our family. And they are multiplying like rabbits. These are some of the hedgies I've been making to knit down my fun fur and eyelash yarn stash. I still seem to have a ways to go, because a friend sent me a whole box one time and it only takes one ball to make one hedgi.



The two on the left back are not felted and finished yet, but I didn't want to hold that again them. They will be looking like their siblings in no time. Enjoy them.

Now I gotta get back to knitting down at least one ball of my latest KP project. Not that I'm running short on my deadline, but I start feeling guilty about making fuzzy toys. So here is the deal. One ball of yarn on the KP and then one hedgehog. Sounds fair?

9 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

They look great! I love the green one

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger momsue84 said...

They are so cute!! Wish I'd hung on to all my fun fur.

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Heike said...

Ooooh wie niedlich!! So richtig rund und knuddelig...

LG von Heike

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Katidids said...

At least they behaved for the photo....chck out my attempt to take a photo of my daughters...32 shots for 2 use-able and these are adults? LOL

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's a lot of hedgies!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

How many hedgehogs can one woman have?
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/redknitter/huggable-hedgehog-228

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Tinkerbell said...

i completely understand your feelings about your hedgehogs. my knitted toys have a book case all to themselves!!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Sigrun said...

Diese Igels sind so lieb. Hast Du sie selbst entwurfen, oder kann man sich die Musterbeschreibung besorgen?

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Selyasa said...

http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/my_weblog/2009/06/hedgehog-pattern.html

http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/50855.html

Hello Sigrun
I live in USA only speak English and some Spanish.

Angela

 

Post a Comment

<< Home