Monday, August 28, 2006

Check out my etsy account: angelikascreations

I did it, I finally posted some of my stuff on etsy. I wonder how the response it going to be. Hopefully it's all stuff people need or that just love to own. The potholders are not even done at this point, but I'm working on it, every time I download a picture (sure takes long enough sometimes to pick up the needle). If that pair sells, I'll have to make another pair (and hopefully another and another and .... get the drift?). If was always my plan to sell my stuff, because a lot of people like the handmade stuff, they just don't know how to make them or don't have the time or talent for it. Hey, that's we crafters come to the rescue, tam ta dahh. (Hey, too many cartoons). I really hope it'll pick up. It's really rewarding to see people liking and buying your stuff. I just always find it hard to put a price on it, because I can't add an hourly rate of crafting time to the material I add, or nobody could pay for it. After all, it's all made with love, right? Well, check it out and tell me what you think! Please....

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Angelika said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jetzt probiere ich noch mal einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.
Yeah, nice store, but the more the merrier, people like variety and things to choose, maybe different colours, you know...
Liebe gruesse, Anja

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLOOOOOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home