Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What to do, what to do next?

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I can't get anything productive going. I want to do so many things, but then get sidetracked with others. At least I got my laundry (from yesterday) folded and put away and wouldn't you know it, the minute I want to take a shower the maintenance man is at the door? Of course when we run the @*^"?/ dishwasher, the thing doesn't do anything wrong. I swear, it was acting up and flooded my living room!!!

I just can't concentrate on anything, I even think I'm going to have tons of typos in this post. I was thinking of finishing my sheep (roving I'm spinning into a yarn ball) but I've never seen anything so lumpy, so I packed it away again. Now I finished sewing together at least one sleeve of my moms sweater. Maybe I should just stick with that one for now and then move on to the next thing. I don't even know if that sweater will fit me when I'm done with it. It isn't my color at all. Peach makes me look pale, because I don't tan very well, I lobster.

I really need to make a list of my UFO's and then attempt to finish one after another. I have that flag afghan upstairs in tunisian crochet that is dragging on forever. Actually, I thought it was cool, when I saw it in Herrschners catalog, but didn't know that I needed special needles for it. Now I got the needles and I'm on the 5th stripe and I tell you it's as boring as it can get. I'm seriously debating wether I should just rip up the whole thing (no problem with a ball winder) and then put my knitting machine to work and do it that way. Thinking about it, that would make a nice practice piece for the machine, since I bought it before I left Germany and didn't really have much of a chance to get to know it. Plus maybe ripping up the stuff will make me feel better. Boy, do I hate moods like this.

Let's see - what was good today? Hmmm, I didn't get any bills in the mail. I didn't run anybody over. ....................................................... Can't think of anything else, must have been a lousy day then. Well, off we go sewing the sweater again. Later.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auf ein Neues mit den Kommentar.
Das kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor mit dem Dishwasher (meiner leckte nicht, sondern arbeitete nicht...zweimal hatte ich jemanden hier. Ungelogen, die Maschine ging, ich kam mir vor wie Doofie). Ich glaube die amerikanischen Dishwasher moegen keine dt. Hausfrauen...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home