Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mystery Stole 3 KAL

So I've signed up for another KAL, like we don't have enough to do right now anyway? But I couldn't resist. I also got most of my stuff in order to get started to. I went to the Mall today (which is a place I like to avoid or lets say I go in, get what I need and leave) and got my beads. AC Moore is having a sale on jewelry making supplies with 50 % off, so I paid 50 cents for a 3/4 oz. of 8/0 seed beads and it didn't bother me too much that I couldn't make up my mind on which color to get, so I just got both. No big hole in the budget there. I also ordered my yarn from Woodland Woolworks on Friday for 20 %. They must have heard about the Mystery Stole. You think? Anyway, I decided on the Grignasco 80/20 Merino Silk in natural white. When the yarn comes I can still figure out if the ice or the shimmer beads look better with it.

Also I'm getting closer to completing the back portion of the knitpicks project. That is the third of the five pieces I need to complete it. Come on, can I make it any more obvious? Never mind. I'm knitting all the time and soon my neighbors are going to call the wagon with the nice people with the long sleeve white jacket. Did you ever try knitting with your hands tied behind your back? Hmm, I wonder. :)

Another thing, Sue just had to tell me about another KAL. It's the one for all those cute little Chevron scarves that are floating around out there. So if you are knitting one, or in her case two or more, this is the place for you to sign up.

Also I think it's time I admit it and get signed up with the knitting addicts and get their button on my blog, if they think I qualify. I don't see any reason why not. :)

PS: Did we have enough links on this entry?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed up for the Mystery Stole yesterday - I can't believe I added it to all the other things I have going. So now I have until June 29 to get all these other things done! I'm using Zephyr Wool Silk in Indigo (I didn't have any lace weight in white or black). I'm glad you're doing it too!!

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Marina said...

A cardigan? 1 back + 2 sleeves + 2 fronts = 5 pieces.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Julie said...

I like that KAL you linked to - I may actually sign up for that. Something I could actually start...and finish! And doesn't involve DPs.

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be doing MS3 but I did joined the Chevron KAL a few days ago!

Hmm....a cardigan hoodie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home