Thursday, August 16, 2007

One down, one to go

Here it the first almost finished red sock for my niece. It only needs to be kitchened together and it's ready. Now I have to do the second one with the spiral going the other way. Which foot it goes on is totally up to her.

Then I have another FO for Knit Picks to report, but it has to be somewhat secrety. I'm sure you can guess, but I can't show you a good picture where you could get the pattern off of and I'm sure by the time it gets release their photographer gets a way better shot than me.

That is pretty much it for todays post. Let me run and see if I can get that first sock still sewn up and the second one cast on.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Marina said...

Are they gloves?

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Sue J. said...

Looks like you are keeping busy on the knitting front. The sock looks great. And Knitpicks? I keep checking the site. Hope all is well.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Julie said...

I still like those colors of whatever it is you made for KnitPicks. Pretty choice of colors - makes me want to be a lumberjack. Or just eat a breakfast like one. Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home