Thursday, August 09, 2007

New Mystery Stole KAL

Like I didn't join enough already, I found another Mystery Stole KAL, this time a german one, that will cast off at the end of September. It's called the Secret of Chrysopolis and is a german yahoo group. I guess they like to copy the idea of the mystery stole concept, so they are coming up with their own version, except this one already gives you a theme. At least you know what to expect. The have the english version of it too or are at least working on it. So if you feel adventurous and want to check it out, just follow the link.

Also, I have the girly baby blanket all finished and wrapped up for the post office. Now the only thing I have on the needles is the mystery stole. Hmmm, guess that means I should work on it for a while?

Another thing is that my desktop computer, which I fired up a couple of days ago and was working so great, won't power up this morning. And it's not even monday!! So I'm on my little laptop, which I handed over to my boys, but now I have to occupy it for a while again. Any suggestions on what might be wrong with the big boy (computer that is)? Now I don't have a printer hooked up to the laptop again and can't even transfer the files to print them on the big one. Darn technology.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't help you on the computer - what a pain!

Looks like you've got another project already to go! I got your e-mail but don't have my laptop right now to respond so I'll write you an e-mail later tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home