Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm still here

This entry won't have any pics for you so if picture books is what you read, you don't even need to bother this time. I'm just giving everybody a quick update on what's going on and that I didn't drop off the face of the earth, if I don't blog for a couple of days.

Update one: My husband made it into country on Tuesday for his R&R from Iraq, which is the main reason why my knitting and blogging time is cut short for a little while.

Update two: I finally got the so long expected yarn from Knit Picks for my second project and wouldn't you know it, I ran into the mailman on the way to picking up my husband at the airport? Another reason why I don't have much time to blog, but my husband is understanding that everywhere I go now the bag with my knitting has to be with me and when I sit in the car, the map and the knitting is in my lap.

Update three: Chevron Scarf and Mystery Stole have to sleep for a while. You will get an update on those two once I have a chance to come up for air in between my upcoming very busy two weeks. I won't have a problem to catch up with the stole, since that usually only takes me a day to complete and the scarf looks the same as on the last picture, just a little longer again. I'm knitting it until I run out of yarn. Don't know how long it's going to be at the end.

Update four: Totally off the knitting content, we are taking a family trip this weekend and I'm going to take pictures, so expect them next time.

Now I gotta go and I'll check in with you all later.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with your husband!! Knitting can wait...

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Yay! Have a wonderful R&R.

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! Enjoy your time together! =)

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have some fabulous family time! Enjoy!

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about us ;) Enjoy this time with your hubby, I know it's precious (and not nearly long enough).

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Verona said...

Ja das sage ich auch. Geniesse deine Zeit mit deinem Mann und den Buben. Stricken kann wirklich was warten und bloggen auch. Liebe Gruesse und ich wuensche euch eine tolle Zeit.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Sue J. said...

So wonderful that hubby made it home for his R&R. Enjoy your time together. Are prayers are always with him. Can't wait to see the KP projects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home