Friday, July 06, 2007

What am I thinking!!?!!

Like I don't have enough to do (wait, I only have the Chevron Scarf and the MS3 on my needles) I signed up for some new KALs I ran across. Did you know there was a Lace Style KAL? And a Knitty KAL? You did? Why didn't you tell me???!! Anyway, I subscribed to the KAL list so something like this won't happen again. Anybody care to join me? Anybody has any other ones I should know about? I think some of you might know me good enough by now to know what I'm into, knitting wise that is. So if you joined it, let me be part of it. I love buttons on my blog and it sure is in need of more.

Now I better get off the computer and onto the needles or I won't have anything to show for in those KALs.

5 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I don't normally sign up for KAL's. Too much pressure.

How is the Mystery Stole coming along today?

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Sue J. said...

There is also the Fair Aisle Forever KAL which is right up your alley. And if lace is a compulsion like it is for me, there is the Lace Shawl KAL. Check everyone's blogs for buttons, too.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Julie said...

I signed up for the Knitty KAL because you're pushy...er, an enabler. That's it! Actually what you are is a Rockin' Girl Blogger -awesome!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Funny - I just subscribed to the KAL list last night as well. I signed up for the Favorite Socks KAL and the Football-Along. Still thinking about the Chevron KAL.

BTW - the Malabrigo lace is a bit lofty like the worsted malabrigo. It has somce color variation and while I don't think it has major thick & thins, it is not as even as most lace.

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, that's where I find my KALs but I must stop joining KALs now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home