Monday, July 02, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger


Did you see it? Did ya, huh, huh? Yeeiii. I'm a Rockin' Girl Blogger and so proud of it. It's so nice to see my name on other peoples blog, being in their list of daily reads, getting mentioned because of something I knit, but being nominated and awarded with a button, oh that's the best. Thank you so much Tammy for making me a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Now I get to name a couple, preferably 5 new bloggers for this honor. Hmmmm, who to choose and why. Well how about these ladies:


Knitty Gritty Thoughts - Keri was my help when I first started my blog. She is a great knitter and has done so many things all by herself that she deserves this.


Knittin' Mama - Erica is blogging all the way from Germany, where she is temporarily displaced. She is a multitalented knitter, spinner, dyer and much more I'm sure.


Stranded on Fair Isles... - Marina is the most talented Fair Isle knitter I know. She whips out those intricate sweaters with such easeand she is such an inspiration that even I can do it.


Have you any Wool - Rachel is a great knitter and blogger and has come up with a couple of her own sock patterns. Too cool.


Jewel Tomes - Julie is such a funny knitter/blogger. She always has something in the needles and always an opinion about something that is going on in her crazy NY area. She also thinks life is a joke :)


I don't want anybody feeling left out, but there are too many great knitters out there and if I tag them all, there won't be any left for anybody else to nominate. :)


And best of all, this one is not combined with any memes.

5 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Sue J. said...

Congratulations! Well deserved.

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are definitely rockin! Congrats!

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, you do rock!

Thanks for giving me the honor of being a Rockin' Blogger, too. I don't know how much I rock, but I appreciate it just the same :)

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Thanks! You rock yourself!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Anne K. said...

Way to rock, Angelika!

Hope you are having a good Fourth, with special thanks to your husband and those serving alongside him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home