Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas FO

I have a little last minute quick fix Christmas FO to report. Wow, what a name for a little guy like this.


This is my Amigurumi Snowman I made up yesterday and handed over to my nice neighbor for Christmas together with some other smelly good gifts. He was very much welcomed into the circle of other snowmen that inhabit her house.


Now I'm off to make the Amigurumi Holiday Santa and then have him joined by the Amigurumi Reindeer. All of those patterns can be found on the Lion Brand Pattern website and were made from left over yarn in my stash. What a fun project.


Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Knitting.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Monika said...

Your snowman is the first one, which does not freak me out.He looks quite friendly! :o) I don't know why, but snowman figures make me uncomfortalbe. I don't think they are cute, but yours is. I like the scarf, and the hat. Must be fun to crochet for a change. Happy Holiday!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Sue J. said...

Merry Christmas, Angelika. Don't know if you are together with your Hubby for the holidays. Here's hoping 2008 brings him home for good.
All the Best, Sue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home