Saturday, December 01, 2007

Swap Mittens are done

This is just a quick post to report another FO. My mittens for the swap partner of the Fingerless Mittens for Fall KAL, which is now at it's end, are done and will be in the mail by monday. I hope she will like them. I know she will like them, because I do and while I was knitting them I had a request to make a second pair of them. We'll see, I sure have enough yarn left to make another pair exactly like it. Pictures will be taken prior to mailing them, but I won't post them until Katie has received them. Sorry, you just have to hold on for those a couple more days. In the meantime I can turn my full attention to the Shaped Triangle Shawl and hope to get this one done and blocking soon, so I'll have a presentable picture for you all.

Have a good night.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Monika said...

Looking forward to a picture of the finished mittens. :o)

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Congratulations on finishing the mitts and good luck finishing the shawl :^)

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Katie B said...

I'm sure I'll love the mittens--thank you in advance! I sent your package Friday--I hope it arrives safe and sound.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Congrats on finishing the mitts! I am looking forward to seeing the pic! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home