Thursday, November 15, 2007

Keep moving People, not much to see here

No, really, I feel like I haven't done much lately, but at the same time I'm wondering why my fingers are hurting so much. I am doing some knitting, but I can't seem to find anything to show for. I had to reknit part of the test knit, because I was reading "around 5 corners" again, like I like to call it, instead of how the pattern said and ended up frogging an equivalent to one whole front half of the project. Nice. I know. Here is a quick pick of the edge, which is about the only interesting thing about it right now, unless you want to see more stockinette.


Then I wanted to show you that the lace project for my friend hasn't been totally neglected either. I finally got to the part where I start seeing some kind of a more interesting pattern, but or course that would also be the part where the whole thing gets to be big to make a nice picture or the whole project. So here is the picture of the evolving pattern and at the same time of the rest of it which looks like lace barf. Sorry, but I can't think of a better way to describe it at the moment.



I still haven't decided yet which mittens I'm knitting for my swap partner (sorry Katie, but I'll get right to it, promise), so there is nothing to see there either.

So I'll leave you with lots of things to look forward to, depending on what happens first, me being able to show more progress or the batteries being charged ;o)
PS. Sorry about the fuzzy pictures.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Monika said...

Your lace shawl looks lovely even out of focus! I'm using 3.75mm needles for mine, and should stop whining about it, and just do it. Got one row done, before I was rudly interrupted. Sigh. I still like the grey color in your KnitPicks project. I MUST get me some grey stuff.

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lace is really pretty. Sometimes that's how it goes - working on so many things and not close to being done on any.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home