Monday, October 22, 2007

Shield your eyes

You wanted to see the third one? Well, here it is, half of it anyway.

The first one of the third pair of Endpaper Mitts is done. I knitted this one with the magic loop technique and casted on with 3mm and moved over to the new Harmony 3.5mm. They were a dream to work with and if I have to replace any of my needles, I definitely will choose those.
I think after this one I'm endpapered out and I will turn my attention to some other knit worthy patterns. It is fun though and a little addictive. Don't you think? In my case anyway. I'm not sure though, if I'm done with stranding though. We'll see what's next.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot pink and black are perfect!!
AND I love the blockers on your previous post - I will give it a try - cheap too!!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Brigitte said...

Knitting 3 pairs of the same? Wow, you're devoted! I don't think I could...

That is such a cool idea for blocking your mitts! I'm going to have to remember that.

:)

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love them!!! But then again Prescod women are not know for their fear of colour!!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Monika said...

They look fantastic in this colorway! I'm still shaking my head, at the thought that you could knit 3 pairs of the same!!! Incredible!

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Those are bright but they are fun too! I petered out of the endpapers after only 1 pair so my hat's off to you!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

I think they look great, but I think maybe we need to get you enrolled in a knitting addiction program.

Repeat after me:

"My name is Angelika and I'm addicted to knitting Endpaper Mitts".

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Julie said...

The pattern really Pops with those colors. I actually like them - your friend will be proud to wear them, I'm sure.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Your mitts are so gorgeous! I am still on my way back to knitting, recovering from a wrist injury (sounds like a sports commentator! LOL)and I can't wait to do some 2 color knitting. I have tried the magic loop method, but I think I prefer the 2 at a time on 2 circulars method. Your blog is charming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home