Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hole in my head

Question: What do I need as much as hole in my head? Answer: Another Mystery Lace Shawl KAL.


Yes, I did it again. I signed up for another KAL, it's called the Mystic Waters KAL, which starts October 24th and will be done before Christmas, in case anybody wants to make this one a present for a deserving individual, if something like this should exist in your life. Go over there and check it out. Don't want to be an enabler and all, but did I also mention that Woodland Woolworks is having a sale on lace yarn going on right now until the 14th?
Uuuuhh, I'm so bad. Sorry. Bad knitter, bad.

7 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Petra said...

Na vielen Dank auch für den Link ;-) Meine To-Do-Liste hat dank Ravelry eh schon Dimmensionen, da langt ein Leben wohl bald nicht mehr ;-)
Aber ich habe mich auch angemeldet.
Liebe Grüße aus dem Nebel des Grauens ;-))
Petra

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Sue J. said...

That's the fun of knitting and blogging. We all enable each other.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

You are a naughty, naughty girl. Love the mitts too!

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've totally joined too many KALs! I'm going to scale back now but am going to enjoy watching you do this one!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

oh crap! i just joined it too. Thanks for helping me with my self-inflicted hole in my head too!

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the queen of KAL's, aren't you? These mystery shawl/stole knitalongs sound like fun, but I'll have to watch from the sidelines. My list of knits in progress is already ridiculous!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Verona said...

I'm still out of commission with my broken elbow, so next time maybe..... Nevertheless have fun...........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home