Friday, October 05, 2007

Batteries are charged now

Batteries are charged and here we go with all the pictures you missed in the last post.

First of all here is an update on my contribution to the Fingerless Mitts KAL. Here is the first of the two Endpaper Mitts. I'm working on the second one now, uninterrupted for a couple of days, maybe. See what happens when I can concentrate on one project? It will get done. Imagine that.


Here are some nice pics of some of my favorite projects in my new book. Enjoy.


Also the second clue for the Secret of Chrysopolis came out and I haven't even started on the first one. I guess after the last mystery experience I want to sit back and wait for a while and see what turn out, but so far it's going to be nice.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Sue J. said...

I ordered the same book today. Can't wait until it gets here. The Endpaper Mitts are gorgeous. I finally received my October Knitpicks catalog. Gorgeous stranded work. Which one of the sweaters is yours? I tried to guess, but hard to do. Have a great weekend.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Oooohh! I like your mitt. And isn't that a great book. I like many of the sweaters in there too. Let me know what you decide to knit first!

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger Marina said...

Hmm, wonder whether KnitPicks will pay you to knit any of those in their yarn?!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Love the mitt! I like the idea of taking the mystery out of the secret kal's. I want to play but I also want to see. :~)

 
At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on your 1st endpapers! Mine is so tight that only my 6yo can wear it. Eek.

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Endpapers! Seeing yours makes me want to start a pair, but with so much already on the needles, I'm going to have to hold out a little longer :(

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Congrats on finishing an Endpaper Mitt! It's very pretty.

It looks like the Veronik Avery book might keep you busy for a long time to come! Those are lovely, classic designs.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

your mitt looks awesome :) i'm so in love with the mitts in that book...second from last picture... You are a talented woman!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Ceylan said...

The mitt look great! I'm a little intimidated with the thought of knitting them...

I actually have a boo boo on my thumb and might not get to knit at all on my trip. Boo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home