Wednesday, October 10, 2007

FOs


First up is the picture to proof that my Endpaper Mitts are a finished pair now. These are modelled by my friend, since I find it hard to push the button on the camera with my nose while I'm trying to show off both of my hands (just kidding). I love the way they turned out and I see myself getting quite some use out of them this winter.
Next up is the little bookmark I couldn't resist to crochet. It's all Michelle's fault. She made a couple of them and blogged about it and I couldn't help myself. This might be nice Christmas present for a reader. It's supposed to be made in a 10 cotton, but I had to go overboard again and use a 80 thread I had left over from some handkerchiefs I used to crochet lace around many years back. I put it on the book just to show you how tiny it really is. Unfortunately I can't get my camera to focus on the detailed stitches, but I think you get the point.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Sue J. said...

Both are lovely. My book arrived yesterday, and I was not disappointed. Several things in there really caught my. What are you starting with?

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Marina said...

Not my colour ;-) but they're lovely! I saw the bookmark on Ravelry. So cute.

What's next?

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Monika said...

Love your endpaper mitts! Wish I had a finished pair already! Aren't there a million ends to weave in with the little bookmark you are making?

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your endpapers turned out so nicely - mine, not so much. Oh well.

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mwahahahahaha! :-) Soon the entire world will be making crochet bookmarks! Yours looks great. That's a lot of fans. The mitts look great, too!

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Endpapers are beautiful Angelika~ Now I have to go check out the bookmark pattern and the Mystic Waters KAL!

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Julie said...

That crochet bookmark is absolutely lovely. So delicate looking, I don't know if I would want to crush it inside of a book! You are such a great knitter, your Endpaper Mitts look fantastic. I just don't know how you do it all - I continue to be impressed by your speed and skill. Okay, now I'm through gushing.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

How do you manage to knit & crochet so many beautiful things? I'm impressed by your endpaper mitts. I haven't even considered attempting those and your bookmark is adorable!

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Verona said...

Love the endpaper mitts, I do like the color blue. I would have just the right sweater to fo with it.... hint hint... just kidding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home