Monday, October 15, 2007

Can't stop



Can you see that? Yes, it's another pair of Endpaper Mitts. I got a couple of nice comments about mine that and after a couple of emails back and forth to Canada, me and Monika found a color match between what she liked and I had to offer and another pair of mittens was in the making. For some reason I really like that pattern and what you see is only a days worth of knitting. That is between Sunday duties like church, CCD and laundry. This is my knitting-on-the-porch-talking-to-my-friends-knitting result. Even though I'm the only one that does the knitting, but luckily I'm multi talented when it comes to talking and knitting ;). So I have a feeling those ones are going to be done in no time at all so hopefully Monika can enjoy them before it gets really cold up there.


I also finished my Knit Picks project, which of course you'll all have to wait for a while to see in it's full glory (I know, I'm such a tease). Blocking took a little bit longer than scheduled, due to the humidity and the darn thing not drying as quickly as I was hoping for. But that's OK, since I still have plenty of time before the deadline. It's going out today though.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous, I love the color you chose!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Sue J. said...

Love the mitts. I do love your Fair Isle knitting. You are so good at it. So glad KP is still using your skills.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

I can't wait to see your new KP project! The mitts are really cute. I really want to try fair isle... I have yarn and patterns... but I'm scared. heehee

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a tease!

After my last endpapers sizing issue, the pattern is in timeout for me! Yours are lovely.

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Beautiful! You really are gifted with fair isle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home