Monday, November 05, 2007

I'm not THAT fast

Just wanted to clear up a misconception and let everybody know that I'm not competing with Wanietta and I'm NOT that fast of a knitter, especially with lace. The red one is the one in the book, just so you don't have to run and look for the shawl I'm talking about. It's not that popular, that everybody instantly knows what I'm talking about. The blue little triangle is mine so far, well, a little further by now, but still far from being done.



I've been working on the baby blanket all weekend long. I'm finally at the edge and then it'll go into a box and I don't ever want to see it again. No, not really, it's still made with lots of love, but it was the kind that you don't mind, when it's over and gone.



So since one didn't make much progress, the other isn't done and the third is "sleeping", there won't be no progress shots this time. I'll report back with a picture of the blanket hopefully tomorrow. Good night. The time change is still kicking my a... big time.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree about the time change - you'd assume we'd be more rested with that extra hour - NOT!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Monika said...

The whole household is out of wack,with this time change. I hate it!
I'm sure the baby blanket is darling, but I know what you mean. ;o)

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time changes are so annoying. At least I have some light in the mornings now to take photos. And I've been trying to respond to your comments on my blog and hotmail is blocking me! :-( Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL - And on lace it's hard for me to be fast too! You're pretty fast in your own right and even for me it's not as simple as knitting fast - I also knit a lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home