Saturday, November 03, 2007

Lace update



Here is my latest update. I had to take a little thinking break on the testknit pattern and turned my attention to the new lace pattern I appointed my next project. It's the Shaped Triangle from Meg Swanson's "Gathering of Lace".


This is what it looks like in the book and this is my progress so far. Now remember, that I have other thing on the needles, that also need a little attention every now and then, so I haven't been going as fast as I was hoping.


This pattern repeats itself up to row 108, so I have a little further to go, before it's more interesting and I actually have to pull out the pattern again.

And that should be if for this weekends knitting predictions. Stay tuned as I'll try to keep you updated. Have a happy knitting weekend. See you again soon. :)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

Oh that blue is beautiful and the shawl... what a stunner!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Sue J. said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to watch the shawl progress. I got my hands on some Kauni yarn, so tomorrow I cast on for a shawl with it. Yours is lovely. I don't know how you can put it down.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Marina said...

Don't you ever take a break from knitting ;-) The shawl looks lovely!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Monika said...

When your site popped up, I sucked in my breath, thinking, "are you kidding me?", I thought you are done with the shawl already! Boy was I relieved that it wasn't so. ;o) I know you are fast, but that fast? ;o)

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very pretty!

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were done too! But it looks beautiful, what you've done already. And that's quite a bit, even with the other knitting you're doing.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

No rest for you huh? You're just knitting up a storm! That's going to be so beautiful.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Wow! These are just lovely! I'm jealous!! ;) I have yet to knit a lace shawl or scarf... I am very apprehensive! But there are so many gorgeous patterns out there, I think I will just have to try soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home