Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Skull Hat FO

I know, I know, I just did this earlier, but I just pulled this one out of the dryer, hoping it would shrink, felt or do whatever it had to do to fit right. I knitted this one for a Christmas present, but it ended up too big. I tried to block it and it got even bigger after it was wet. So, since I had no idea what kind of yarn it was I threw it into the washer with my jeans. I figured it would either shrink or felt. Well, it didn't do either of it, but at least it fits better than before. So now I can present you with a picture of my version of the skull hat, found on Ravelry, made by Gina. I used some kind of worsted yarn out of my stash and knitted the liner with 4mm and the hat with 5 mm needles. That might be where my problem was. I should have just continued in 4 mm and I should have been fine, but I followed the pattern. Oh well, it's still a warm hat.


Enjoy

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

That is one Fabulous hat!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Verona said...

Looks great, like the pattern..

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Looks toasty and warm and it won't smoosh your hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home