Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not much to show for

Hey everyone. I just realized it's been a good two weeks since you last saw a sign of life from me. I know, enough with the apologies, but there was just not much going on here on the knitting front that would be worth showing. I haven't been lazy, by god no, but do you really want to see sneak peeks of the same tide pool yarn over and over again? It's not like I can tell you much about it, but my test knit is pretty much been taking up most, or better yet all of my knitting time. I'm finally on the last piece of it and might be done by the end of this week. Cross your needles for me on this one, since crossing your fingers would make it hard for you to knit. :)



So, what else... well, I've been following all of your blogs, as some of you can tell by the frequently left comments and I also check in on my friends on ravelry, so don't think you are neglected. I've just not been in a very sociable or talkative mood lately. Some news are brewing around here, but nothing conclusive can be told yet, so I'll leave it at that. I know, mysteries galore today.



Knit Picks is starting a knitting community. I don't know how many of you have heard about it yet, but I got an invitation today and so far it's still in the testing stage and will hopefully soon be open to the whole knitting public. Blogger still won't let me link, so you'll have to google for it. Btw, has anybody else have that problem?

I promise not to leave you hanging for so long between posts and hopefully I have some other stuff, that is picture worthy, to show for by next week. Until then, happy knitting.

7 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still busy knitting and such. I'll most definitely check out the KnitPicks community although I have to admit, after seeing WEBS Valley Yarns line, I'm starting to stray from KnitPicks. (Oh no, say it isn't so)

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice to see you again! ;-) What is the knit picks community? I don't follow there much.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're OK. It's been awhile since I've updated too - yikes!

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to check out KP's community--I love a lot of their yarns.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

Glad to see you're still around and kicking ;)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Monika said...

Hm a secret! I'm not going to check out KnitPicks community, I can't add another distraction to my already full day. ;o)

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Enchanted Yarn & Fiber said...

I was so happy to get my new knit picks catalog, I always flip through just to find your projects :) They always look awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home