Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blaahhh Day

I am making today an official Blahh Day. It's cold, it's rainy, it's gray, just blaahh. Typical Eeyore weather, if you understand. A day do crawl under the covers and wait for it to be over. I spent most of my day at work cleaning up my predecessors mess. Great start already. When I got home I had some coffee, some pain pills and my knitting and flopped on the couch for an hour long phone call with my sister. That made things somewhat better. My back is better now, I've done some lace knitting (I have the pattern down without needing a chart) and things seem to look a little brighter. Just don't look out the windows, that view might ruin everything again. So I declared tonight a YOYO night (You're On Your Own) and I'll go back to knitting. See you later, hopefully with pics, unless I get to unravel lace again! Now what was the deal with lifelines? Hmm.

10 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

I hear you, YOYO sounds good to me :^) Enjoy.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Yarnhog said...

I wish I could declare it a YOYO night. My kids are a little too young for that, though, so instead it's an IDE night (I Do Everything). Oh, well. There are lots of lonely people in the world. I'll never be one of them. *Sigh*

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Ugh. What a day! I think you deserve a YOYO night. :-)

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

It's always such fun to read your blog, and I think we all need a few more YOYO nights in our lives :) oh and by the way, I think you are right about the chemical dye being the main concern with the microwave. I have added that to my post, so thank you for reminding me! :)

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Julie said...

A YOYO night - that's classic! I love it - sounds like cereal for dinner! Hope you're feeling better. Those blah, Eeyore days can be fun as long as you don't have to go to work. When you combine them with work, well they can be even more blah. Hope you're feeling better - but at least you still have your knitting mojo and that counts for something.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Monika said...

YoYo nights seem to work better with little kids. My grown men, don't do so well on their own (more likely they don't want to) :o)

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about lace knitting I've had to unravel my second sleeve 3x now. Hang in there lace patterns are always worth the trouble.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

I hate it when coworkers leave things a mess. Definitely reminds me of why I'm glad I don't work anymore!

Every once in awhile we all need a YOYO night. I hope you have some productive knitting time.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

My blaahhh day was today. Freezing, snowing, no sun.

Hope your days are brighter and sunnier.

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually the weather doesn't bother me since I'm used to this Seattle weather but there are those days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home