Saturday, January 26, 2008

Computer trouble once again

Like so many other bloggers, we are having problems with out computer once again and I'm working off of my old laptop computer. This stinks, but I hope you don't mind this short note. Don't know what happened, but I hope that between Norton and McAfee the mistake will be fixed and my lifeline to the knitting/blogging world will be restored.

KP is on the way to Washington and the Garden Party Shawl is growing a border. Just to let you know. Gotta get back to knitting, since it's hard for me to produce any pictures on this one. Or lets say, I don't want to go through the trouble of having to install software and all the good stuff I know so little about. I'm a user of this thing, that's it.

Later.

PS. I'll do the award thingy later, if you still think I'm worthy of it. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home