Saturday, April 05, 2008

New Teaser


This is was arrived yesterday on my door. Isn't it pretty? A little mountain of yarn, compliments of Knit Picks for my newest testknit for them. The last one was done so quickly, that I already have a new project from them. It's Swish DK, the same one I knitted the moss green vest with. I like using it. It knits up pretty fast, as you can tell.


This is today's teaser pic for you. My goal is to "get rid" of one ball of yarn per day and with this pattern, that shouldn't be a problem. It's almost like knitting socks for me. I can knit this while watching TV :). So I have another 20 grams to go today, so I won't torture you any more and leave you wondering. I know, I'm bad. :D

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Wow, I'm truly impressed, even by that small teaser pick. I'm also anxious to see how those lighter blue colors are worked into the pattern. Got the new KnitPicks catalog today and I immediately scanned the magazine until I found your test knit.

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty cables. I'm wondering now about the blue. It looks nice with the gray and I bet it'll be a nice accent. If that's what it's for. :-)

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Monika said...

That's TV knitting? I would make so many mistakes. I like the color though.

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering about the lighter blue myself. Pretty cables, pretty colors!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey the colors are actually pretty for once, go knitpicks! (The knitting, as usual, is gorgeous!) =)

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Oh goodie, cables. Can't wait to see the finished product.....I love cables. :~)

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you test knit the rest of the sleeve on my sweater? It's begging to be finished.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your husband know you're such a tease? LOL!!

You are so talented & fast, I'm sure you'll be knitting a ball a day easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home