Sunday, March 02, 2008

Woohoo, I'm stuck!!!

Usually nobody would be happy about this, but somehow I am. Why? Because all I see is tidepool green lately and now that I'm stuck at the pattern, I have to take a "forced" break, until KP gets back with me on that issue. That means, I get to pick up one of my "old" projects and work on that for a couple of hours, without having to feel guilty. Yes, I could pick up something new, but that wouldn't fit into the no-guilt-concept of mine. So off I go to dig up the baby blanket. Now, I wonder how old that baby is by now? Is he walking yet? Applied for his drivers license? Just kidding. Have a nice Sunday. Pics to follow. Of what? I don't know yet.
:)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Test knitting sounds like a job, though an enjoyable one.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Yarnhog said...

I once started a baby blanket for a friend's first daughter and finally mailed it off to her after her third was born.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Monika said...

I really feel sorry for you, that you knit and can't show it. Great for being stuck, in your case! :o)

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes complete sense to me. Then again I've test-knit and am working on my first sample knit I *so* get it.

Enjoy your forced break.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Angelika, I have been so delighted to read your comments on my new blog. Don't ever think I would get tired of it! :)

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

danke fuer den Tip:), ich habe sogar Flaxseed hier, aber noch nicht ausprobiert, LG Anja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home