Thursday, March 27, 2008

KP 7 = What?


Here is another KP test knit revealed. I found it on their website this morning. Looks familiar? The colors? They call it the Twinkle Sweater, but it was make without the beads that go on the yoke. I really liked that one and the only thing I would have changed, to make it perfect, would be to add a hood, but the pattern didn't come with it. Here is a model shot of my own. This sweater fit my 7-year-old perfect, don't you think? But he was embarrassed about the colors, which is why he is "headless" on those pictures. But he sure strikes a nice girly pose here ;). (Don't tell him I said that, or he'll be mad at me for a while)



Next up would be Elliott. For all of you that strained their eyes, necks or just imaginations to see the dragon in that pile of yarn, here is his on his photo shoot. It's a little hard to do this on your own, because you can only angle your wrist to much, to make him look at you. I had a little problem with the mouth, it just didn't want to shape the way I wanted to, so maybe I'll add some cardboard in it, like what we did to the sock puppet my son had for his Spanish class.





Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

What a Great sweater! and Elliott is toooo cute!
(your son did a great job, perhaps a modeling career.. cropped head...:^)

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Yarnhog said...

Great sweater! I love the colors, but I would also add a hood.

The dragon is adorable!

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe - very cute! You did a great job knitting it and he did a great job modeling it! =)

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I agree, it needs a hood. But it is a nice sweater and as always you've done a great job. Those headless shots crack me up.

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just churning out those KP knits left and right. I really like that sweater, but whenever I see a pocket style like that, I automatically think there should be a hood as well. Don't tell him I said this, but he does photograph like a girl very well. Cute.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Monika said...

Finished the kids sweater looks lovely. I like it, and the colors too. Can imagine a hood would be perfect. At least he modeled it for you. :o) Elliott turned out great! :o)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

I love the sweater. Even with the girly pose.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sweater is adorable! And so is Elliott. Too cute.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I just saw that on the KP site! Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home