Sunday, October 12, 2008

All used up

No, not me. I'm knitting like crazy, as usual, but the yarn for the Feather and Fan Scarf is all used up.

I managed to make a Slouch hat from the rest of it and had to substitute for the top of it. Thank god for the leftover stash. I found a color that matched the burgundy in it. I think it turned out very nice. Here are different versions for wearing it.
He is such a better model than me. Trust me, I tried, but the bathroom mirror pictures just wouldn't do.
The link to the pattern can be found on my project page on Ravelry here and for all the non Ravelers here.
Now off to some more stash diving to match it up with my ever growing queue on Ravelry.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

They look great. Stash diving has been fruitful for you. I've been trying to knit out of my stash a little more. If I don't it's going to get completely out of control. :)

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Monika said...

Love the colores and your model is very handsome!
I don't even try to catch up with my ravelry queque, but must remember to look at it from time to time.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you were able to get 2 projects out of stash yarn. Both are beautiful!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger fleegle said...

Fabulous! Talk about improvising!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Verona said...

Mir gefaellt die Muetze gut. Dein Sohnemann ist ein huebscher Junge...
V

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done using up all that yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home