Monday, October 27, 2008

See what I mean?

This is what I've been up to yesterday:


Same pattern as the first one, just with one less repeat. I also ran out of the lighter color, that's why the top had to be in solid green. Then I cast on this:
Yes, it's another one, but I still have to see if the yarn will be enough. It's thicker than the other ones, which means I could do with maybe even less repeats, but at the same time the ball shrinks so much faster and if I can't finish the round in the multi color, I'll have to send it to the pond. Then I might turn it into a striped Thorpe. Not so bad either, but I'm on a roll with this.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Yarnhog said...

Are we going to need to stage an intervention?

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Entrelac mania. But I can see why. Nice!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These hats are amazing! I'm so impressed!

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! I'm curious how it'll look with the other color for the center.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home