Thursday, September 07, 2006

How do you like those fuzzies?

It was raining all day today so I got cold feet. I desided to pull out my fuzzy socks. How do you like them? Cute, aren't they. The best thing about those was that I wore them to work one day and all they saw was the color of the sock - until I sat down and my pantlegs slipped up. Poof, there goes the fur. No, not hairy legs, eyelash yarn on the cuff of my anklesocks. That reminds me, I have to make a pair like this for my niece in Germany for her birthday. Hopefully they'll make it there by the 20th of this month.



See what I mean about having my socks match? I got it almost perfect, just under the toes, where I sew them together, I needed a little more yarn on one than on the other.





1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so cute and funky! I love the way your socks match, although I never do that myself =)

I'll call you this afternoon if you're going to be around, when I take a break. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home