Monday, September 04, 2006

Added more stuff to etsy

I sat down today and added some more things to etsy. I dug out finished things and posted them. I have plenty of people looking at my shop, but had no buyers so far. Is that normal? I guess I'm trying too hard. I hear that a lot lately. I'm trying to get things going for me, I want to make lots of new things or can't figure out what UFO's to finish first. One, my mom's sweater, got done and the other one I ripped out. That's one way of getting rid of them. Now I can't figure out if I should make more little things for etsy, start something new for me, start pulling out my sewing machine and quilt something or set up my knitting machine and start experimenting with that one? I got the idea from Keri about dishcloths on the knitting machine and wanted to try that. I didn't know they were so popular over here. That would definately look promising. I also got a new magazine from her yesterday and found a lot of things in there I likes. Now I really have to go through my stash and find out which yarn goes with which one of the projects. Too many things, too little time.

Well, that's it for today. Just wanted to let everybody know how I was doing (besides being a little sick) and that I'm still out there. Maybe that's why I can't figure out what I want to do next. I don't feel right. Maybe I should just go back to bed today and start all over tomorrow. For today I think I'll just work on another pair of booties with braids to use up some of my leftover balls of yarn. That's the best way to use them. I'll keep you posted.

Oh, and check out Catherine's new sockpattern. I haven't gotten around trying it out, but it sure looks like it rocks. Gotta make my husband hook up the printer first, before I can attempt it, but I'll send a picture, once mine are finished. Thanks. Later

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, hope you're feeling better today! =)

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angelika,
erst mal gute Besserung, du Armes! Bist ja beim Bloggen schon ganz schön fleißig gewesen. Gell, das macht irgendwie süchtig. Wie sehen denn maschinengestrickte Tischdecken aus? Die Hundedecke würde meinem Bobby bestimmt auch gefallen.Schlimm, wenn amn nicht weiß, wie man zuerst anfangenn soll... Hoffe, daß es dir heute besser geht!
LG Karin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home