Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Doggy Blanket


How do you like my doggy blanket. This is the only dog I have and he'll always have a blanket to lay on. My kids love to snuggle with this soft flannel blanket I made from scraps found in my stash. I got the pattern of the "Simply Quilts" show a couple of years ago. I only had to adjust the ball size, since I didn't have enough fabric, but it's still perfect. It's been washed and used a lot and still looks great. I guess that qualifies me as a selftaught quilter. I like making kids quilts. They are fast to make, the fabrics are bright and fun and they are small enough to quilt with the machine.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is soo cute, you are super talented!

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute I love doggies...
Anja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home