Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I've been tagged - outch

Thank you Keri for tagging me. Now I have to reveal my most embarrasing habits? Well, let's see. I asked my husband for input, but his list was too long (and some more weird and doesn't need to be mentioned). Here are my top choices:

Erstens:
Like some of you, I also have a body part I don't like touched. It's my feet. Don't touch them, I kill for less. I guess it's a childhood fobia. I was always afraid my mother would cut my toes off instead of clipping my nails.

Zweitens:
I stack the dishes when we are done eating out in a restaurant. My husband always tells me the waiter gets paid for that, but why make their live any harder. They have to put up with enough.

Drittens:
I ask for input from my husband just to turn around and end up doing what I wanted to do in the first place or take somebody elses advise before his. Drives him nuts.

Viertens:
Sour cream and sugar. No, I'm not pregnant or something like this, I just happen to like it that way.

Fuenftens:
I hate it when I buy something and on the way home I see it on sale somewhere else. I sometimes go back and return it, just to go and buy it for a couple of dollars cheaper. Sometimes I bet the gas is more expensive than the savings.

Sechstens:
I don't like to order a drink for myself, I just scavange of the family. Hey, the refills are free right?

Oops. Did I overshoot? My bad, can't keep my mouth shut again and another thing, I tend to let my mouth work before engaging the brain. Sometimes that's funny, sometimes it's not. Sometimes things get lost in the translation too, so if I happen to write down some funny sounding phrases - that's just straight translation of a german phrase into english. Hey, I thought it was funny too when I found out cats and dogs rain out of the sky.

Now since I know most of my contacts through you, it's kinda hard for me to tag too many other people, but here I go. Short list. I tag Anja, Karin and Michelle.

Keep it going, it's intesting and good to find out, that no weird person is alone.

4 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

he he he! now we know your secret abd habits....;)

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

haha that was fun I enjoyed reading!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

Funny list. I stack dishes at restaurants too. But sour cream and sugar...hmmmmm. OK. Maybe you're just a little bit weird. ha ha!!!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home