Friday, September 15, 2006

Next test run

Well, I'm not giving up. This time I'm using a 50 cotton 50 acrylic yarn to be knitted with 2,5 - 3 mm needles. That worked out a lot better - but so did the test pattern on the other yarn. No, I'm sure this will work out better. I just have 50g balls and have to make sure I don't run out of yarn in the middle of the row. By the way, the yarn is light blue and is going to be for the next neighbor that will have a boy. The one with the girl got a stamped cross stitch pillowcase and sheet set I made years ago an never used. It was perfect for a girl. I hope she likes it and uses it here in those temperatures. My neighbor ladies and I are putting together a giftbasket for the new mom today.

I also got 10 + repeats on my stole. Hey, I'm working on it. It's getting there. Now I have to start checking how long it was supposed to be or maybe I'll just go all the way in only one direction. We'll see.

That's it for today, playtime is almost over and the kids are on their way home soon.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lob, lob!
Mach weiter so! Irgendwann klapptĀ“s doch... Nur mit Geduld kommt man auch ans Ziel!
Mach weiter so!
LG Karin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home