Sunday, February 04, 2007

What I'm up to?

It's been a couple of days since I've blogged, but don't think I've been lazy or something like that. Here is another FO for this year.

The light blue hat on the right is the one you've already seen, the darker one on the left is the new one. I ran out of yarn towards the end so the very top of it is in blue. Aren't my models cute? Those are my FO's too, but that was a couple of years back ;).
I'm currently working on a third hat just like this ones for a friend, a hat/scarf/mitten combo (unfortunately in acrylic) and some legwarmers (photos will follow later). Also in the wood works are some little girls ponchos and maybe a crochet table cloth. We'll have to see about the last one though. Tomorrow first thing I'll have to work on my taxes and then I'll go yarn shopping for those ponchos. They have a deadline. The acrylic hat I might open up again, because the pooling of the colors is just a little to boring. We'll see, maybe a braid or something will change that and liven up the pattern of the colors. Any suggestions for a scarf with a color repeat of 75 stitches? Maybe it's time for ""My so called scarf"?

3 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Great hats ... and cute kids! :-)

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Sue J. said...

I love those hats. Are they a Bea Ellis pattern? And such darling models!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute hats, love the matching, where is hubby's???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home