Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Counting down

I just wanted to let you know that I'm on round 144 of 153, so we are getting to the end. I just took a look at the very last round, as in the edging, and there is no cast off, instead I have to chrochet the border onto it. Hmmm, that needs some more thought, but I'm sure when I have the stitches in front of me it will all be clear to me. I'm pretty confident about that, after all I'm told I'm pretty multitalented and good at most of the things. Enough with padding my own back and back to knitting the shawl. Check of the final pics hopefully soon, because now I can't wait to be done and I'm knitting on it every second I can spare.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It takes forever to knit those last few rows of a shawl, doesn't it? Good luck with the crochet border, I'm sure you'll do fine.

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last rows are the longest, good luck chugging through it.

And the crocheted cast-off? Should be easy for you since you're such a good crocheter. See this is why I need you to teach me crochet =)

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Is it done? When are we going to have a look?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home