Monday, January 08, 2007

More purple

Aren't you tired of looking at purple on my blog yet? I'm sorry, but I like to concentrate on one project right now to get it finished, before I loose interest on it. This hasn't happened with this one yet. The ever changing pattern keeps me going, even though one round takes a lot longer than before, now that I'm on round 94. I have no idea how big this shawl measures by now, because there is no way that I can stretch it out without having it slip off the needles. Thanks to Keri I am using the 32" cable now to keep all the stitches moving. How do you like the way the pattern emerges? I love it and I have to keep going, because I can't wait to see it's full beauty, once it's off the needles. I'm glad you are still interested in it and keep track of my progress. I finally have a day off today and until my kids come home I can devote my full attention to my knitting and CSI. I kinda enjoy those days, if there wasn't the pesky laundry again. Hey, it's the never ending story about that, unless you want to go out and buy new clothes all the time, but shopping takes up time too. Plus, wouldn't we rather spend that money on yarn?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shawl is growing pretty fast, isn't it? It sure looks much bigger than in the last picture. I wish I had the attention span to work on only one thing at a time. I'm getting better, but I don't think I'll ever be a faithful, one-project knitter.

I hear ya on the laundry issue. Right now, it's a lighter load with my husband gone, but I'm still amazed at how much it accumulates. The thing I hate the most about laundry is that it's never done. Even when your basket is empty, it doesn't last long, because at the end of the day, there are more clothes to go in it! Ugh!

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looking gorgeous, you are zipping right past me now, almost twice as far although hey I stopped and worked on the mittens (which are also very addicting, you should try them!) =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home