Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Thank you

Here we go again. I have to apologize, but I just wrote a whole section and ended up losing it. I don't know who's fault it was, so I blame blogger for it.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank all of you for the encouraging words about my shawl dilemma. I guess I was just getting frustrated about the non existent progress. I like feeling of accomplishment once in a while and that project just made me miss that feeling. So anyway, I guess I'll have some projects to slip in between, so it will be more fun to get back to the shawl. First of all I have to finish a couple more mini socks for the neighborhood (45 min. each max), a lady from Canada wants me to make two Christmas stockings for her in time for Christmas (daaahhh) and I also want to make a scarf and mitten set for my former co-worker in Germany (I hope she doesn't read my blog that often). I guess that should keep me busy and satisfied for a while to give me a boost on my shawl again. I'm also waiting for some sample yarn from Catherine (Mama Llama) which wanted me to knit some swatches for her. That should be fun too. I'll keep you posted on my progresses and FO. Yey, the knitting spirit is back. Let's do it and get those needles clicking.

3 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

Yes. Blame blogger. That happens to me too! Bah! Sounds like you've got lots of goodies in the pipeline.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Petra said...

Das passiert mir auch immer wieder. Vorallem, wenn ich einen besonders langen Beitrag geschrieben habe mit jeder Menge links und Bildern. Mittlerweile mache ich ein Kopie, bevor ich solch einen Beitrag ins Nirvana schicke ;-)
Aber du scheinst ja recht beschäftigt zu sein. Bei uns haben sich die KiGa Viren in Form von Brochitis durchgestzt, also habe ich meine Tochter die nächsten Tage daheim (bringt natürlich meine vorweihnachtliche PLanung durcheinander)

LG
Petra

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound quite busy, I can't wait to see what you crank out. That shawl is very pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home