Monday, November 20, 2006

Another baby set

Here is another baby set done for my next neighbor. I guess I was faster than her, because she is still walking and walking. Our hospital is a little to overcrowded with pregnant women at the moment to admit her and speed things up a little. Since dad requested no girly pompoms and tassels I honored that wish and just worked in a couple of braids to make the hat a little more fitting. The earflaps were also a request. Seems to be pretty popular and it's a good way to keep those ears warm and save from drafts. The blanket was made on my knitting machine. Since I already bragged about it before I didn't want to show it off again, but it sure looks good as a set.

7 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute set!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Speed demon knitter!

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...wo hast du nur die tolle Anleitung für die Schühchen her?
gg Karin

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

total putzig!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful set, Angelika! (Good luck to your neighbor, too.)

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I totally love this set - it's so super cute and seems to be so warm and cozy! I'm sure the little recipient is going to love it! And good luck to your neighbour!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Hallo Angelika - ich habe Deinen Blog über Heike's deutschen Blog gefunden. Bin auch importiert, allerdings haben wir keine Rekruten! Das Baby Set ist toll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home