Monday, November 06, 2006

Snowflake hat and mittens

I have my snowflake set done. I tried to use up the rest of Catherine's Crystals and Caves yarn, but after a pair of socks and all of this I still have some more yards left over. Talking about awesome yardage on that pack. Now I gotta figure out what to do with the rest of it. Maybe some keychains? Anja gave me that idea. She sells them or adds them as a thank you gift, if you order anything from her etsy store.










I guess now I can get back to knitting that baby blanket for my neighbor on the machine. She is almost due and I don't want to be late, if the baby should be in a hurry. I guess I'll do it just like the baby blues blanket, just in a darker blue color, like she requested. I'll keep you updated on it, as soon as it's done. Hopefully this time it's go a bit faster and with less cursing and threats to the machine.

5 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mein Gott, warst du wieder fleißig! Schön hast du die Sachen gemacht. Dachte erst, sie wären mit der Strima gestrickt... Respekt, Respekt!
LG Karin

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those turned out great!!!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Gosh, you're so fast! They're lovely.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They turned out so pretty, love the matching mitts. So...who's head does it fit on??

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Erica said...

They turned out very cute! Yay for leftovers!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home