Saturday, October 14, 2006

Latest acomplishments

Well, I haven't been lazy. To proof that I have to show you my finished doggy stocking. I still have to put the name in there and it's ready for christmas time. It also has enough room for lots of doggy treats.

I also finished a pair of baby booties matching the baby blues blanket. I guess since nobody on etsy wanted it so far it's going to be a gift for my neighbor's new baby boy. My other pregnant neighbor already asked for her pair yesterday, but that will be a couple more weeks for her.

Now I have to show you one more thing I found on my innocent walk with my dog this morning. I just happened to run into a couple of yard sales on the way (grin) and found a babyblanket and a sweater. The blanket is currently in the wash. It's white so I'm planning on jazzing it up with a couple of color touched. I'm going to trace some of the heart or abc/123 designs with embroidery floss. I'm sure it's going to be cute. The sweater I intented to buy to unravel it, but after I took a closer look at it I liked it too much to seal it's faith this way. So off it went into the washer and here it is. Note the lace pattern? I like it!!!


And did I mention, that I only paid 50 cents for it? Score!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you knit that stocking pretty quickly! I think that it turned out really well, and your dog is lucky to have such a pretty stocking.

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Der Bobby würde sich auch über so einen Strumpf freuen! Natürlich randvoll mit Leckerli... Die Babyschühchen sind auch prima geworden. Ich finde, daß diese Sorte eine der schönsten ist! Und dann noch Schnäppchen beim Gassigehen machen, 50 Cent, aber echt! Sieht fetzig aus, das Ding.
LG Karin

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

You know, you didn't have to tell us it was only 50 cents. What a great sweater!

Your doggie socks are way cool. I'll be checking to see how your blanket turns out.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

you are so talented! love the knits ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home