Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Not much news

Here is a pic of my stole with the edging on it. This is how far I've gotten, just about up half of the long side. Now it's starting to drag and doesn't seem to go forward anymore.

To lighten up the monotony I have started on a stocking for our puppy dog. Don't tell my kids that she is getting one before them. Hey, it's a testproject and I want to make sure theirs is perfect and all the bugs are worked out. :) Yeah, ok. Maybe they'll go for that, my husband didn't. Doesn't she deserve one?

The other picture is my little son (5) helping me to cook. He was stiring the Mac & Cheese last night and I guess when we cook we have to make sure it tastes right too. Just don't let mom catch you with the camera :) By the way, he is not that tall, he was standing on a step chair to make sure he could reach.

Well, the weather is nasty today, no rain, but it's gloomy outside and nobody wants to do anything. I don't even want to watch TV which is good, because we had a 2 hour power outage earlier and nothing was working, except for my cell phone, but nobody calls that one anyway. What luck that knitting doesn't take electricty, just energy and I seem to be lacking that today too. Is this a monday? Sure feels like it. It all started this morning, that my nifty super duper coffee machine didn't want to work to it's fullest potential and I was left with only 1/2 cup. Grrr, not a good way to start a day. Then I found a surprise my puppy left for me. Could it get any better? Well, the power went out.... What next? I don't know, better yet, I don't want to know. Let's just try to get this day over with and hope the next one is better.

3 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ui, die Stola wird aber schön! Ist die etwa für mich??? *gg* Habe im November Geburtstag, räusper...
Dein wauzi ist ja ein ganz Süßer. Hat er eigentlich Eingewöhnungsprobleme?
Na, und erst der Meisterkoch!! Schöne Bilder, Geli!
LG Karin

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stole looks great I love the color!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger stricken madchen said...

I love your stole! And your son looks adorable helping you cook. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home