Thursday, October 05, 2006

Inside the Christmas Stocking

Since you guys wanted to see some insides on the stocking book, I took a couple of pictures to show you what's in store:

Well, what do you think? Lots of things to do for christmas? I'm currently at the heal of the second funky psychadelic sock for Catherine, then I'll get to one of those stockings. Any favorites? Those aren't all the pictures, but I'm always open for suggestions. There are so many I like and I'd change a little for my own taste, but if you have any requests, I'll get right to it. To loosen all of that up I'll have to work on my stole and that should keep me busy for a couple of days.

On a happier note, I guess my fishtank isn't in as bad of a shape as I thought. My fish are still not up to standards, but I happened to find some baby somethings in there. Don't know exactly which one had that instand diet, but they are there!!! Happy fishing.

Later.....

3 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great I love the one with trees around the toe.

I'll call you later this aft if you'll be around.

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Na Angelika,
da kannste jetzt Lochkarten knipsen für die Strima, oder? Sind echt süße Muster dabei! Urlaub war sch..., Schwarzwald, Regen, Sturm, Touri-Abzocke... Bin froh, wieder daheim zu sein!
LG Karin

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oooo, christmas socks! can't wait to see what you do? i like them all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home