Sunday, October 29, 2006

Completing the set

Remember the baby blues blanket and the matching booties I gave to my neighbor as a new baby gift? Well, she liked it so much, that she requested a pair of matching mittens as well as a hat with ear flaps, since her daughter always had problems with ear infections and she couldn't find a hat like that anywhere. That was no problem for me and just before I dropped the things off this morning, I snapped these pictures for you to look at.










I might get an order for another set just like this from the grandma, just in the pink version. I also have the other neighbor that is already waiting for her share of my talent. Hopefully next week I'll have some things done and more time to explore more of my things on the to-do-list. But for that I'll have to have room in my office/craft room without my husband hanging around the computer. I'll need all the room I can get to go through my stash of fabrics. Yes, fabrics! Don't worry, I have not turned my back on the yarn, but if inspiration calls, you have to put all other things aside and do what's hot right now.

By the way, Erica, I have about 10 more repeats to complete on my stole. I don't want to brag, just wanted to send a little motivation your way. I can't wait to see how yours turns out. We need to compare when we are all done.

2 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! I really love how the hat turned out. Your neighbor is lucky to have someone willing to share their talent and keep a baby warm this winter!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Brag all you want. I'm nowhere near done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home