Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Rona Updated

Here is my latest update on the Rona Lace Shawl. Isn't it prrrtty? As you can see this is what I have been doing every spare minute in the last couple of days. Even on New Years Eve, after a 8 hour work day, I still sat down and knitted a couple of rows. Don't worry, my husband was busy with a new XBOX game, so he wasn't complaining. Now I'm on row 63 and desided to split the stitches and put them on both cables, just to show off the pattern, which is emerging quite nicely. I just wish I could screw those two cable ends together with an adapter to use both of them. It's already getting a little crowded on there, so I can just imagine, how it's going to be in a couple more rows.

Also I have a little website (sorry it's in german) to check out for you. Give it a try. www.drachenwolle.de. If you need something special, I'm sure she'll try to match your request. She dyes yarn to the customers request and ships to the states. She also does english, so don't be shy to get in touch with her. Her website seems very interesting and I'm so tempted to send out an order to her, to see how her yarn is.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It IS prrrrrtty :)

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Thanks for web site. Her prices seem very reasonable. Tell me if you're going to order something!

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Petra said...

Schön wird dein Tuch, wobei ich den Sinn hinter runden Tüchern noch nicht so ganz verstehe. Man muss ja doch immer einen Teil der Arbeit durch Umschlagen verstecken, weil man sonst das Ganze ja nicht am Körper drapieren kann.
Ich habe schon in einigen deutschen blogs Socken aus Drachenwolle gesehen. Die waren sehr hübsch.
Als nächstes werde ich mir wohl mal Uru-Wolle gönnen. Mal sehen.

Liebe Grüsse
Petra

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very pretty! I love the color (wink, wink =))

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ein runfes Tuch? Vielleicht für den Tisch? Aber nichtsdestitrotz: Sieht klasse aus und riecht nach furchtbar viel Arbeit und Zählerei. Da sind deine Kiddis wohl nicht zu Hause!
LG Karin

 
At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the lace bug has got you!! Love your progress.
kimberly
www.thegivingflower.de

 

Post a Comment

<< Home