Monday, January 15, 2007

New update

Sorry about not posting a picture again, but I don't want to bore you with them, if they don't look much different than the one before. I'm currently working on round 121. I'm getting there. It just seems for ever now to get around just once with 768 stitches in each round. And yes, there is another ribbing and I'm working on it now. I'm still on the second skein of yarn and I'm wondering if I need the third one, but with that many stitches I'm sure I will, because after all, somebody designed that pattern and knitted it and I'm sure they know what they are talking about.

Today was a rather warm day here in GA. I actually wore carpi's and walked around barefoot outside. That really clashes with my next project I have in mind. I wanted to knit some hats for my two boys and this kind of temperatures really don't put me in the mood for winter stuff. But I think this is only temporarily and the colder weather will have us back in a few days. Hopefully by then I will be able to show you a finished masterpiece all spread out. It's also kind of hard getting a good picture of the round shawl, since the cable will only go so far. It looks more like a bag right now and I had enough questions about it going in that direction. No, it's not a bag, it's not a table cloth either, it's a round shawl!

Bare with me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

can't wait to see your masterpeice ;) that shawl is sooooooo pretty! It is so cold here today in houston... we are expecting frezing rain tonight and iced bridges.... enjoy those capri's :)

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was such a nice day today in GA, I sat outside and seamed my blanket! =)

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Marina said...

Did you have to rub it in ;-) It's c-c-c-cold here!

(Don't know why I was "anonymous" last time.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home