Sunday, May 06, 2007

Vine Lace Baby Hat

Here are some pictures of my version of the Vine Lace Baby Hat from the Knitting Daily website. Isn't she cute? She is already over 30 years old and still in good shape. Not a wrinkle on her baby face. I couldn't decide which picture to use, so I posted them all.
This pattern and two more are compliments for signing up for their newsletter. The design is by Sandi Wiseheart. It only took me two days, with interruptions, to knit. I'm already on a second one, this time with a picot edge on the bottom.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Marina said...

Still no yarn? Oh well, at least you have something to do. It's gorgeous!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Verona said...

Adorable can I have the pattern please? Pretty please???

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it looks so dainty. Very sweet :)

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute hat! What a nice pattern.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

That's adorable. I saw it on the Knitting Daily newsletter I got, but wasn't feeling the need to "cast on" until I saw yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home