Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thanks for the advice

I wanted to thank you all for your honest opinions on my color choices. I knew there was something off, but what, I still haven't found out. I'm definitely sticking with the red/pink color scheme, sorry, but the rest of them has to change. I just don't know yet, if that will be in the foreground or in the background. I hope that I can play with the colors a little more, maybe on the computer with a grid, all high tech and so on, and then head over to the store one more time to exchange or replace what I decided on. Bear with me, I'm new at this. I did do quilts and only had a couple of really ugly ones (which of course won't see the light of day ever again), but this also involves color work and mixing and matching and I can't believe that I failed so miserably this time.

But it's getting better. I'm getting better. My grumpy mood seems to be gone and I hope to show you something productive in any form here soon. Oh, btw I just signed up for the IK KAL. Button will follow in the sidebar. I can't even make up my mind there, which one to choose. :(

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Sue J. said...

Sometimes I have the same trouble making decisions. But it will ultimately be worth the time you take because you will be happy with your choices. That's what counts.

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely do what you like! No worries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home