Monday, April 02, 2007

Bear with me

May I present my patriotic panda pooh bear:

And smile for a close up please:

Well, how do you like the little guy? Sorry about the name, but you really can't call him Pooh anymore. He was supposed to be patriotic, so I guess that hits the spot. He is already gone to his new home and my friend was more than happy. He'll give it to his girl friend and I hope she'll like him too.

So now that I have no more distractions for now I'm working again on the Bonita Shirt and it's decision making time. Is it long enough for the arm hole? Do I have to knit more? If I pull on it just a bit I'm right on track with the de- and increases. I put it on one of my favorite shirts that fits kinda snug and it's longer than that, so I guess we are good to go. So I guess I'm on to the next step. It doesn't look any different than the last picture, so I'll keep you in suspense until I have a little more to show for. Also go check out Lolly/Kimberly's blog and see how she is doing on hers. It seems she didn't have as many distractions as I did and she flew right by me.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Kathleen in Ormond Beach said...

He looks so cool!
Great job!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Marina said...

That looks pretty darn good! I would have recognised the face even if you hadn't told that it was based on the Pooh pattern.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh he's cute!!

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

That's absolutely adorable! I really like it in the red, white and blue. Too bad I don't know the first thing about crochet! I guess I'll have to take a class or something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home